New to Krav Maga
If you are new to Krav Maga then you have two options:
- Book a Krav Maga induction This is a one-off taster session to show you the basics and help you decide whether Krav Maga is for you. The session lasts 3 hours and runs at our Tottenham Court Road venue. Click to find out more.
- Book a Krav Maga Foundation course An intensive course, covering the basics of Krav Maga over 13 weeks. This course runs at our Tottenham Court Road or Swiss Cottage venues. We also have a women’s only version. Click to find out more.
Done Krav Maga before
If you have done one of the above courses or you have studied Krav Maga before in another KMG school you have several options. Click on any of them to find out more.
- Practitioner Programme (Level: intermediate. Duration: continuous. Venue: Swiss Cottage)
- Graduate Programme (Level: P5+). Contact school for details: email@example.com
- Drop-in classes (Level: mixed. Duration: continuous. Venue: Acton, West Hampstead or Tottenham Court Road)
- Women-only course (Level: intermediate. Duration: 13 weeks. Venue: Swiss Cottage)
- Sparring and Fighting Skills class (Level: mixed. Duration: Once a month. Venue: Acton)