An induction class is the perfect way to start if you have never studied Krav Maga before and want a taster. This three hour class covers the essentials of Krav Maga. The class is a very useful grounding in the theory and practice of self defence and counter-attacking. It also enables you to go on to join an existing training group without feeling like a fish out of water.
Adult inductions cost £30. The induction class runs once a month, most months of the year, usually on the last Sunday of the month. Next class date: Sunday 25th November 2018 or `Sunday 27th January 2019. (If you want to start training with us before then, you still can: see our Foundation courses for beginners by clicking here)
This course is for you if any of the following apply:
- You have not done Krav Maga before
- You want to see what its like before making a more regular commitment
- You want to train at any of our regular classes – in which case it is compulsory to do this course first. The only exception is for students who intend to do our 12 week Foundation Course.
This course is not for you if:
- You have trained with us or another KMG club before (in which case you can sidestep this class and go straight into one of our regular courses).
- You intend to do our 13 week Foundation Course (in which case this induction is optional and we would only recommend it if you want to try a one-off lesson)
- You want classes for kids or women-only (in which case just click on the “book a course” menu above and choose either “women” or “kids”).
To book click here: